Source: Link

This fruit is quite delicious and yet deadly as well. This is because the pits could contain hydrogen cyanide, causing difficulties in breathing, kidney failure, and vomiting. Pets are not allowed to eat them because of this effect. Most pits, however, when ingested by humans would go straight through your system without getting digested, which would probably wouldn’t cause poisoning. Click the next ARROW to see the next image!

Previous article10 Beautiful Places to Visit in Florence
Next articleAround the World in 10 Chocolate Bars